Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

How to prepare for arrival of a cockatiel

Today I am going to tell what to do before your cockatiel arrives  to  a new home.


A cockatiel has to be in the place where he should live  for a couple of years. Otherwise your bird will have a bigger stress. Bigger stress can cause a situation which is a more likely to have illness.To run away from stress I have  to tell what to prepare before a cockatiel comes. First the most important is a cage the cost  the place  and measurement it is very important that it has the right measurement. The second important thing  is the inside of the cage I mean food, water, dishes, perches, and the floor paperings. That all need to be  in  the cage and  before  your cockatiel  comes. Also you may want to get a couple toys and a play gym, the important thing is that they need  to be safe for your cockatiel.


I have a cockatiel myself it is a good pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!